Firebase mobile implementation for Unreal Engine
Ultimate Mobile Kit is a plugin for Unreal Engine that lets you integrate the Firebase platform for iOS & Android.
Firebase is a platform that helps you quickly develop high-quality experiences, grow your user base, and earn more money. Firebase is made up of complementary features that you can mix-and-match to fit your needs. You can focus on making your game and not waste time building complex infrastructure.
- Mobile Analytics – heart of Firebase, see user behavior and measure attribution from a single dashboard.
- Cloud Messaging – lets you reliably deliver and receive messages at no cost.
- Push Notifications – schedule and send from dashboard unlimited notifications to engage the right players at the most relevant time.
- Authentication – authentication system that supports email & password login and adapters for Facebook, Twitter, GitHub, Google, Google Play, Game Center, and Phone Number Authentication.
- Instance Id – generate unique user IDs for authentication and security tokens for use with other services.
- Cloud Storage – store and serve user-generated content like save games, images, audio, video or binary data.
- Remote Config – update your game without deploying a new version and customize content for different Firebase Analytics audiences and measure results.
- Performance Monitoring – get insights into how your game performs from your users’ point of view, with automatic and customized performance tracing.
- Crashlytics – track, prioritize, and fix stability issues with lightweight but powerful, realtime crash reporter that improves your game quality.
- Dynamic Links – improve acquisition and engagement by bringing users directly to content that they were originally searching for, whether they have your game installed or not.
- Invites – complete solution for game referrals and sharing, free email and SMS delivery, let your existing players easy share your game.
- In-App Messaging – engage users by sending them targeted and contextual messages that nudge them to complete key in-app actions.
- Test Lab – test your games on physical and virtual devices hosted by Google that allow you to run tests that simulate actual usage environments.
- Cloud Functions (server side) – run backend code without managing servers and keep your logic private and secure.
- Predictions – use the power of Google’s machine learning to create dynamic user groups based on players’ predicted behavior.
- A/B Testing – create experiments to optimize the users experience for a business goal.
- Hosting – deploy web page with speed and security without all the hassle.
- All features are exposed to Blueprints.
- Supports gameDNA installer. No more downloading SDKs and creating packages on your own!
- Out-of-the-box for mobile platforms: iOS & Android.
- Works with Blueprint-only & source code projects.
- Works with Launcher & GitHub Unreal Engine versions.
- Compatible with Realtime Database.
What you get:
- Full source code available on GitHub private repository!
- Compatible with iOS & Android (all-in-one)
- Easy plugin setup
- All future updates
- Support via Discord & e-mail