Firebase Realtime Database implementation for Unreal Engine
Realtime Database is a plugin for Unreal Engine that lets you integrate Realtime Database functionality of the Firebase system for all platforms.
Firebase is a platform that helps you quickly develop high-quality experiences and grow your user base. You can focus on making your game and not waste time building complex infrastructure. Realtime Database is a cloud-hosted NoSQL database. Data is stored as JSON, synced across connected devices in milliseconds, and available when your game goes offline.
- Firebase Realtime Database implementation.
- Cloud-hosted NoSQL database with data stored as JSON.
- No additional servers needed.
- Realtime sync across connected devices in milliseconds. All clients share one Realtime Database instance and automatically receive updates with the newest data.
- Responsive regardless of network latency or Internet connectivity so your game works offline. Data synchronizes when connectivity returns (mobile only).
- Handling of the complexity of realtime synchronization and provision of flexible conflict resolution.
- Backend development without servers using Firebase Cloud Functions.
- Support for transactions for operations that could be corrupted by concurrent modifications.
- Strong user-based security with Firebase Authentication module.
- All features are exposed to Blueprints.
- Support for gameDNA installer. No more downloading SDKs and creating packages on your own!
- Out-of-the-box for all platforms.
- Works with Blueprint-only & source code projects.
- Works with Launcher & GitHub Unreal Engine versions.
- Big example project and professional documentation included.
- Compatible with Ultimate Mobile Kit.
What you get:
- Full source code available on GitHub private repository!
- Compatible with all platforms
- Easy plugin setup
- All future updates
- Support via Discord & e-mail