Android Manifest Configurator lets you configure AndroidManifest in an Unreal Engine project using GUI in Project Settings. You can package separate versions for different configurations (smaller APK) and Google Play will automatically choose which one should be installed on a particular device. Plugin implements filters for texture compression, device screen & input, hardware type, device sensors, and more. More info about Filters on Google Play you can find on official Android docs.
- Filters for Google Play Store
- Filters for textures compression
- Filters for device screen & input
- Filters for hardware type
- Filters for device sensors
- Out of the box for Android platform